Last Modified: June 15, 2018
Andrea Bullard & Company LLC, a Massachusetts LLC with a principal place of business in Marlborough, Massachusetts, (“ABCO” or “we,” or “us,” or “our”) operates the www.andreabullard.com website and any functionality, applications, and/or services offered on or through www.andreabullard.com (collectively the “Website” or “Site” and offers applications for mobile devices for iPhone, iPad, Android (collectively the “Apps”).
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices (“Practices”), regarding your information and how we treat it. If you do not agree with our Practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to the terms of this Policy. This Policy may change from time-to-time. You should periodically check this location for any updates. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be your acceptance of those changes.
This Policy applies to the information that we collect:
– On this Website or through our Apps.
– In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
– When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
– ABCO through face-to-face contact, or by any other means, including on any other website operated by ABCO or any third party, including our sponsors and/or presenters.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website or through the Apps. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, DO NOT provide any information on this Website or on the Apps, make any purchases through the Website or Apps, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or the Apps, provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, without verification of parental consent, we will immediately delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT.
We collect different types of information from, and about our Website users, including information:
By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, home and/or business address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, employer, job title, practice areas, college and graduate school information, credit card information, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Identifiable Information” or “PII”); about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION:
– Directly from you when you provide it to us.
– Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
– From third parties, for example PayPal (https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full), Authorize.net (https://www.authorize.net/company/privacy/), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/settings/tab=privacy).
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
Information that you provide by filling-in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering for an event, purchasing a product from ABCO, or requesting information about any ABCO product or service. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by ABCO and when you report a problem with our Website.
Records and copies of any correspondence you submit, when contacting us.
Your response to surveys and/or online event evaluations that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website. Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We may also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities, such as your usage and hits. This is called behavioral tracking. If you want to opt-out of behavioral tracking, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Apps.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Identifiable Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with the Personal Identifiable Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized customer experience, including by enabling us to:
– Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
– Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
– Speed up your searches.
– Recognize you when you return to our Website.
TECHNOLOGY WE USE FOR THIS AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION MAY INCLUDE:
– Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
– Web Beacons. On some of our Website pages and e-mails, there may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs). These web beacons permit us to count users who have visited certain of our Website pages or opened an email.
We do not control third-party tracking technology or how third parties use your information. Any questions you have about how our sponsors or other third parties use your information, you should contact them directly or carefully review the terms of service and privacy statements on their web pages.
WHAT WE DO WITH INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including Personal Identifiable Information:
– To present our Website and its contents to you.
– To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
– To provide you with notices about your account and/or event participation, including expiration and renewal notices.
– To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and ABCO, including for billing and collection.
– To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
– In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
– For any other purpose with your consent.
We often display logos and hyperlinks enabling access to our sponsors’ web pages, as well as access to a select number of other third-party sites. Among the third-party sponsors and vendors allowed to have links on our Website are Paypal.com. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Identifiable Information to these third parties, if you click on or otherwise interact with them through our Website, the third party may assume you meet its target criteria. Once you click onto the webpage of a third party, it is your responsibility to carefully review the terms of service and privacy statements on their web page.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
– We may disclose information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
– We may disclose PII that we collect, or you provide as described in this Policy:
– To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
– To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to confirm a sign-up for an event, or notify you about available in-house jobs, we will transmit to you the contents of that email and to any additional email you request.
– For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
WITH YOUR CONSENT:
– To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
– If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of HOS, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Identifiable Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your PII with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by unsubscribing at the end of every email we send you through INFUSIONSOFT or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by PAI to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by unsubscribing at the end of every email we send you through INFUSIONSOFT or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use PII that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by unsubscribing at the end of every email we send you through INFUSIONSOFT or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/what-are-my-options).
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25, 2018. This regulation standardizes data privacy laws across the European Union (EU). If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
-Right of Access: Find out what kind of personal information is held about you and get a copy of this information.
-Right of Rectification: Ask for your information to be updated or corrected.
-Right to Data Portability: Receive a copy of the information you’ve provided under contract so you can provide it to another organization.
-Right to Restrict Use: Ask for your personal information to stop being used in certain cases, including if you believe that the personal information about you is incorrect or the use is unlawful.
-Right to Object: Object to use of your information where a party is processing it on legitimate interest basis, and object to have your personal information deleted.
-Right to Erasure: Request that your personal information be deleted in certain cases.
To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
You may contact us as follows:
P O BOX 582 Sudbury, Massachusetts 01776
TEL (978) 443-5342